Technicians - Explosive Professionals Midwest LLC – St. Louis, MO
United States, Missouri, St. LouisMaintainance
St Louis, MO based company seeking highly motivated individuals with a good work ethic for positions available.
We train all personnel to become skilled technicians in a highly competitive industry. Entry level positions are available with quick advancement opportunities.
We need personnel to travel from our office location in St Louis, MO to respond to calls for service at Power Generation plants throughout the Ohio River Valley and the Northeast. These individuals will be trained to de-slag large utility boilers through the use of explosives.
This is a very rewarding career for anyone looking to find an employer that wants to retain personnel for the long term. There may be apprenticeship programs for anyone identified to meet certain qualifications. Apprenticeship would be in Explosives Blasting.
If you are looking for a career and not just another job, apply today!
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid drivers license.
- No felony or family violence convictions.
- No DWI convictions in the last 3 years.
- High School Diploma / GED Required.
- Must have reliable transportation,, live within an hour of our office in St. Louis, and willing to be on call 24/7.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
Position starts at $15 per hour with per diem, company-sponsored medical & life benefits, PTO and 401k. Compensation advancement opportunities are available to employees after completion of a 90-day probationary period.
Groome Industrial Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer