Technicians - Explosive Professionals LLC - Humble/Grapeland, TX
United States, Texas, HumbleMaintainance
Humble/Grapeland, TX based company seeking highly motivated individuals with a good work ethic for positions available.
We train all personnel to become skilled technicians in a highly competitive industry. Entry level positions are available with quick advancement opportunities.
We need personnel to travel from our office location in Humble/Grapeland, TX that respond to calls for service at Power Generation plants throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. These individuals will be trained to de-slag large utility boilers through the use of explosives.
This is a very rewarding career for anyone looking to find an employer that wants to retain personnel for long term. There may be apprenticeship programs for anyone identified to meet certain qualifications. Apprenticeship would be in Explosives Blasting.
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid drivers license.
- No felony or family violence convictions.
- No DWI convictions in the last 3 years.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Must have reliable transportation, live within an hour of our office in Humble/Grapeland, TX and willing to be on call 24/7.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
Position starts at $15 per hour with per diem, company-sponsored medical & life benefits, PTO and 401k. Compensation advancement opportunities are available to employees after completion of a 90-day probationary period.
For additional information about our company, visit us at www.groomeindustrial.com.
Groome Industrial Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer